Radio Maria Ireland, unlike other radio stations in Ireland, does not permit advertising – which makes us unique. We receive no financial assistance from the Catholic Church or other ecclesiastical institutions – and so rely completely on Divine Providence and the generosity of our devoted listeners.
Radio Maria also benefits from the many volunteers who play a central role in the operation and running of the radio station. Our volunteers are people of all ages who feel called to respond to Christ’s message of spreading the Good News.
Volunteers can use their talents and become involved in many ways, including as:
- Programme presenters (priests and lay people)
- Editorial assistants (programming and schedule)
- Office assistants (administration and reception)
- Cleaning services (chapel, offices and common areas)
- Promotional and marketing events (locally and nationally)
- Mobile studio volunteers (transmitting Holy Mass and other live events)
- Studio announcers, mixer operators and technical assistants